background

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

blah...

Remember how I said that it isn't always rainbows and unicorns around here.  Today was one of those non-unicorn days.  I feel just blah. I HATE that feeling and I really don't like to use the word hate but I really do strongly dislike this feeling.  I tried everything.  Eating healthy, eating crappy, exercise, taking a nap, being grateful, praying---still blah.  Finnean didn't want to listen to anything I had to say today and that only makes me grumpier.  So here is my last ditch effort to get outside of myself and turn this day around (even with a headache sneaking in)...I am grateful for the following:
-My sweet baby boy finally stopped crying and I think he is asleep (without his paci).
-I have one heck of a support system-amazing people in my life that would help me if I just asked.
-I have a nice bed that I am going to sleep in tonight-so many people can't say that.
-I have a girls night planned for Thursday and business meeting on Friday-so thankful for Michael who is always willing to have "Dad Days" and shoos me out of the house
-Finally, I am thankful for my non-listening child, Finnean and that he is okay.  Last night was scary and I am so thankful that it just took one quick stitch to fix him up.  Just as an update, he is doing great and was full force this morning and took it easy this afternoon.  He said that his head hurt tonight-so hopefully he isn't too uncomfortable. 

What are you grateful for?  What do you do to get out of a funk? 

Here's to a rainbows and unicorns kind of day tomorrow :)

No comments: