background

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Randomness...

For real.  The cuteness.
  I LOVE how Finnean can make Hutchinson laugh.  Just love it!
 

Silly, silly boys.  They can't get enough of the outdoors!  It is easy entertainment!

This is my favorite.  I love H's crazy, messy hair and Finnean's long lanky legs.  He is killing me with his "kicks."  Michael thinks they make him look very little rascal-like.  I would have to agree!  It was hot and humid for lunch today (and the risk of ketchup on their shirts) made for a no-shirt lunch.  This is fine by these boys.  Finnean would rather be in his underwears most of the time anyway! They sure had fun!

Outdoor lunch = perfection.
Michael came home for lunch and I grilled up some hot dogs.  We stopped at the store after all of our errands today and got some chips and cookies (to make it extra special), added some fruit and called it lunch!  I love when things fall together easily.  After the boys finished up, they ran off the last of their energy before naps.  Finnean even took a nap today (he NEEDED it) until the storm sirens went off.  I wish they only went off for tornados.  We have had a TON of severe thunderstorms lately...just seems like they are crying wolf.  YES, I do understand that thunderstorms are dangerous BUT it is not a tornado.  Maybe if there is super high wind, I want to know that too but come on...we can't have them going off all the time.  They seem to lose their effectiveness!  I am alone on this? ! Anyway...we are enjoying watching the rain now... :)

Yesterday it was bright and sunny!  SUCH a nice change a pace from all this rain. We headed outside after a slow start to the morning.  Weekends are hard on all of us...we stay busy!  I have found that I like side walk chalk WAY more than the boys, so they tell me what to draw and they play ball.  It is a good collaboration..chalk is SO relaxing!  :) 

Soooo....gas is outta control.   We jumped on the Hy-Vee fuel saver bandwagon and are loving it!  I only buy things that we need and manage to save quite a bit of money on gas.  We drive the trailblazer until it is on E and then fillerup, 20 gallons baby! Today I saved almost as much money as it takes to fill up the Vibe (our other car)!!  I LOVE saving money, I mean who doesn't, but today was extra awesome!!! 

Have I mentioned how old this kid is?  He is too big for sippy lids right now...so that just means I have a cleaner floor with all the water that is being dripped on it :) 

No comments: