background

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hutchy

Have I mentioned how much I love this little boy?  Goodness, he has my heart.  He is SO expressive and someone just told me that his little smile is contagious.  It totally is.  He just lights up our world.  He has fit right in to our little family.  I especially love this series of pictures.  Michael was throwing the football to him, with football and Dad, there are sure to be smiles.

Ellie, Winston and Carter moved to Des Moines this weekend!  We are excited to have them back in the area and to be able to see Carter grow up!  He seems like he grew 3 feet while they were away for a year!  This series of photos make me smile. Hutchinson LOVES to splash in the water.  It just doesn't get any better than getting your feet wet.  He was sticking his head under the downspout to get water in his hair (just because Finnean was doing it!).  I asked Lisa if she thought I would ever let Finnean do this at Hutch's age...she just laughed.  We both know that it would have never happened!  I am thankful that I have loosened up in my old age a bit!  Sweet boy LOVES the water!

No comments: