background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Truth

  • We are addicted to Blues Clues.  I always thought it was dumb, I mean I guy that talks to everything around him?!  Come on.  Finnean loves it!!  He said he loves all the songs.  It is pretty cute.  I get desperate when I am trying to cut Finnean's hair and we found Blue Clues.
  • Hi.  My name is Courtney and I am an emotional eater.  Yesterday, I ate an ice cream cone in the bathroom just to get away from my children.  You know the kind with nuts on top and the chocolate at the bottom of the waffle cone.  SO GOOD!  At least it was a mini :)  Bring on the eat disorder diagnosis...hiding while eating...that can't be a good thing!  It is AMAZING how quickly they know that you are getting a snack!  Little scavengers.
  • My kids have watched more TV this week than they have watched all summer.  That is what happens when I have to work.  We have a trunk show this week and there is just not enough time to get everything done when they are asleep (not if I want to get some sleep), so TV gets watched.  They are going to be fine, right? Sure, I think so.  I hope so anyway.
  • I miss the pool!!! We have not been to the pool all week and all I want to do is sit and splash with my kids...SOON.
I think that concludes my stay work-at-home mom truth update.  Somebody out there has to have these same thoughts, right!? 

I should add that today is one of my favorite days.  I love being at the Farmer's Market.  I get to be a small business owner.  I get to talk to people that I only see a couple times a year and I get to hang with some of my favorite people while doing "work."  I feel very blessed that I have two jobs that I love. 

No comments: