background

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday FUN!

We were beat after all of that running we have done in the past two weeks.  Swimming lessons wore me out!  SO...we just hung out inside most of the day.  We did a little "school" work and I gave Finnean an assignment and then of course, he gave me one.  We practiced our cutting, gluing and writing of names.  Finnean then came up with an idea to have a puppet show (bottom picture)!  I LOVE when he is creative.  He made all the people in our family and then I made a couple of dinosaurs and we taped them to spatulas.  The boys loved it and Finnean came up with all kinds of stories.  My favorite was he wanted to go sledding with the dinosaur. :)  Hutchinson did less puppets and more drumming but our skits needed music!  Then I lunch with Finnean the watermelon eating dinosaur.  Can't you see how scary he was!?  Great little Monday.
 
Oh my!!  This boy just cracks me up!  I think Hutchinson was just a little bit exited about his popsicle!

Silly boy stealing a drink of my water.  You should see his face after he actually gets some water in his mouth! 
 

No comments: