background

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Today's Adventure: High Trestle Bridge

This bridge is amazing.  It is located right between Madrid and Woodward, so it is about 30 minutes from our house.  We headed out about 11 and packed a lunch.  Finnean was pumped to ride his bike and we were excited to get moving.  It is about a 3 mile trip from where we parked, across the bridge and back.  It was a nice day for a walk but the wind made it almost a chilly.  I told Finnean that it was really windy on the bridge and he just said, "I like the way it feels on my skin!" So we just let it just push us along!  Michael brought the tripod (good thinking, M!) so we were able to snap some photos of all of us.  The bridge wasn't that busy today, so it made for perfect picture taking.  Here are a few photos from our adventure.
My heart is so full.  I am so thankful that I get to call these boys my family.


Just when you thought we looked so normal...

These boys love to make this face.  I asked them to show me their teeth and this is what I got...
"TEEEEETHHHHH!!"

Ugh.  Again, he is looking so old.

I love this shot of the boys exploring. Looks like Hutchinson is spying something!

We took a little break along the way...you know to rest and dig in the mud.

Hutchinson had to have a stick too!  Can you see the beautiful scenery behind the boys?  It is just awesome and would be so nice to check out during the fall.

More funny faces!



Momma's boy.

:)

I just want to squeeze him!!

Love him!

He put in 3 miles today and I think he is darn proud.  He did great staying on the right side of the trail and we are working on him saying "on your left!" like all of the other bikers say when they pass you.  :)
 

No comments: