background

Friday, August 30, 2013

Preschool Open House

Awww! Finnean starts school on Tuesday.   My brain has been struggling to process this information and I am pretty sure I am in denial.  I know it is the best move for him and that he will do great but a part of me just wants to keep him home with me all the time.  He just goes in the morning  but I will miss his sweet little grin and his crazy imagination.  We will have the afternoons to explore and I have to remind myself of the great time that Hutchinson and I will have together.   I think we are going to miss our FiFi. 
Last night we delivered school supplies and checked out his room.  He is so excited to be a "big kid" at school now.  He thinks his teacher is pretty cool too! I can't wait to see what this year brings for our little Finnean!

No comments: