background

Monday, July 16, 2012

11 months...what!?

So...how can it be?  My "baby" is almost a year old.  That is why I am forcing myself to getting his 11 month update done...his ONE year birthday party is on Saturday. What!? How!? I am sad, I am excited but most of all...emotional.  I am sure Michael could confirm that ;) Life has been crazy  busy.  Good crazy, just busy...so I am of course behind on the blog.  I wanted to share what Hutchinson is up too and his 11 month photos (may be my favorites yet!!).  So here we go...
cuteness first...

seriously. look at that face.  don't you just want to smooch those cheeks?!

oh! he is soooo happy.  he squeals and yells and babbles along.
love.it.

This is my FAVORITE!!
So much joy in this little boy.  he was laughing and threw his head back for a good chuckle.
Maybe I like it because I feel like I do this too. 

"ooooo!"
That is his new sound.  He times it perfect to say it when you ask him something or to start a conversation.  He loves to chat and his little "words" crack all of us up.

perfect.
long lashes, sweet cheeks, big eyes, cutest little nose ever.
i am in love.

I love this one because it shows off his big eyes and his top lip.  His lip is often over the bottom lip...not sure why but it is...and it is pretty cute :)

looking out on the world.

Hutchinson and his duck.
okay...after all that sweetness, are you ready for what he has been up too?
  • playing hard.  he crawls everywhere and cruises around everything. he is fast!!
  • learning to eat.  it can be a struggle some days but he is doing alright. (he eats more than F some days!)
  • loving on his big bro and jerry.  so much fun to watch them interact.
  • on july 25, he said DaDa...for real.  since then he has added a "Hi Dad!" it is so cute and just melts Michael's heart.
  • he says hi, dada and sometimes maybe mumbles mama...maybe!? :)
  • he can sign more and all done.  most of the time!
  • he loves knocking over towers like it is his job and loves vrooming cars and trucks.
  • he knows to stop when you say "no" but doesn't always stop for long.
  • he has a great belly laugh and loves for Finnean to tickle him.
  • he loves his family and especially loves his Grandma Lisa. 
  • he is transitioning to whole milk and drinking it out of a sippy cup.
  • just started walking behind a push toy!!
  • wear 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
  • weighed in at 17.10 lbs a few weeks ago at a weight check.
  • he is just flat out funny.
  • and just flat out adorable. bottom line.  we are smitten.
Check back soon for the adventures of the first birthday party!! can't wait to celebrate this little guy!

No comments: