background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Momma needs good girlfriends.

I am very blessed to have amazing friends (and an crazy amazing husband that tells me to go out with them) that keep my life in balance.  My dear friend, Megan and her sweet family, moved to Oregon in June.  Oh how I miss seeing her BUT with the power of facebook and technology we can keep up on each others lives.  We hope to visit sometime-she lives in a beautiful place.  Seeing her so happy, makes me happy.  Here are a few pictures from here last weekend in Ames.
Stephanie, Megan, Kelcee and I all did dinner together to celebrate our friendship.  We all met at House of Mercy and so thankful that we did!

Love these girls!!

Mike, Owen (who is sooo sweet!), Megan and the Waglers minus Finnean.  He was "too busy" playing. 

Love this picture :)  Miss you, friend!!

No comments: