background

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Have I mentioned how lucky of a gal that I am?!  Michael works so hard for us.  He busts his hump so I can stay home with our boys and truly believes that I work harder than him-- staying at home raising our children.  He treats me like a queen and is amazing to our boys.  One of my favorite times at our house is when he gets out his guitar and they all rock out.  Even Hutchinson gets in on the fun.  Thank you, Michael Wagler for being the best dad to our sweet boys and making me the luckiest girl on earth.  We love you!! We had a pretty low-key Father's Day (after our long day in Ames the day before).  We just hung out together and relaxed-Michael's favorite kind of days! 
I love this picture!!  It is perfect in my book.  Finnean has his hat on, which is soo him and Hutchinson has a great smile-which is also so him.  Thanks, Kelcee for capturing this moment for us!!

What a good Daddy, he is letting Hutchinson eat some tree bark!!?!?

One of the things that always amazes me about Michael is ability to play with our boys.  When we first had Finnean I didn't know how "silly" he could be.  It has been awesome to watch him grow as a father over the past three and half years.  I am also amazed by his ability to get Finnean to change his tune.  This is a skill that I always want to steal from him ;)

Hutchinson loves his Daddy!  He often says "Hi Dad" in the car and doesn't stop until Michael responds...it is pretty cute :)

Happy boys.

Love this.  Even Jerry got in on the photo fun!

:)

Sweet thing.

I love, love, LOVE this photo. 

Silliness at it's best.

Happy Father's Day!!!!

No comments: