background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Celebrating Hutchinson!

O my!!  It has been a couple of weeks of mixed emotions.  One minute I am so excited that he is one and the next I am crying because I don't want him to grow up.  He is so much fun right now.  Each month I kept thinking that THIS was the best month and he keeps proving me wrong.  Hutchinson is a HAPPY boy.  That has remained consistent.  He does show a bit more frustration when you take something away but is easily distracted.  He is funny! He loves to dance and make us laugh.  He is getting to be a real pro at standing on his own now.  He hasn't taken any steps but he is close.  You can see the wheels turning..."how do I get those feet to move!?"  He loves to clap and bounce around.  He can sign more and all-done.  That is helpful at the dinner table!  He eats pretty much everything we do and has switched to whole milk!!  He is a pro at drinking out of a sippy cup!  He says Dad and Mama.  The catch is he says Dad in a happy voice and Mamamama when he is at my feet whining for something.  Silly boy! He also says Hi and maybe ball.  I think he can "arf!" like a dog on occasion! :)  He LOVES his big brother and they have started playing together.  O my-it just makes my day.  They giggle and Finnean schemes plans for them.  It is fun to watch.  Hutchinson still loves Jerry and is a pro at giving him "nice touches!" He has started rolling the ball to you.  He is smily and rowdy.  He is just a fun, loving little boy.  Oh we can't wait to see what he can do next!!

Here are a few pictures from his one year photo shoot.  Kelcee and Matt have a beautiful living room-it made for a great location!  We plan to get an outdoor shoot done soon (we were waiting for the heat to break!), so enjoy these until then!
Checking out what the big brother is doing:)  A daily event.

Checking out the world. 

Love him.

Look at those round cheeks!!

This is my favorite from the shoot.  It really captures him playing :)
A rare serious face.

I love the concentration on his face.  Finnean stacked the blocks and Hutchinson was taking them down one by one!

OOOOOhhhh..those lashes and that sweet little grin.
I am smitten.

No comments: