background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Brothers!!

Sometimes I wonder how we got so lucky (well, a lot of times) to have these two sweet boys in our lives?  They are just so happy-go-lucky and have so much fun.  We have our moments (just like everyone) but overall they really love each other and have fun playing together.  I am so excited to see how their relationship grows over the years.  I am trying to embrace each moment being at home with them and enjoy the times that we have.  Everyone says "before you know it they will be in college!" Yes, I know that is true but I just wanted to live for right now.  I sometimes think about them coming home from college, telling us about that special person they met, talking about real life with them etc, etc, etc.  All of that can wait...for now, we will just live life to the fullest.  How can you not with those sweet smiles staring back at you!?

No comments: