background

Monday, July 23, 2012

Kendall and Caleb!

I have started watching two little ones a couple days a week, two hours at a time.  Not too much extra stress and I really wanted to help out their parents.  I remember how hard it was to find a good daycare and they really only need me for four hours a week-so I am happy to help. 
Kendall is 16 months and loves playing with all of Hutchinson's toys.  They have a lot of fun tearing up the living room together :)

Caleb just turned three months and Hutchinson is kinda fun with him.  He wants to see what the baby is up too.  This particular afternoon, Hutch noticed that Michael was holding Caleb-crawled right over to him and pulled up to check out what was going on.  Finnean entertains the "babies" as we call them and love to attempt a football game with them.  He also calls Caleb- Calen or says..."what's his name again...I can't remember!"  It is pretty cute and he is sooo good to the "babies!"

No comments: